Sunday, February 6, 2011

A year!!??!!

So what have I been up to? Well, had a baby. Between him and the 5 year old I am kept on my toes. Have worked on and even finished quite a few projects. Currently I have three things I need to get done: 1) Miles' quilt - its been 2+ years....all I need to do is finish quilting and bind it and I am done....not sure why I can't seem to focus. 2) living room - not sure I should consider it one project as its really many many small projects that will create a room. Basically I have never decorated the room and its all brown. To start I am painting the telephone table I have had for 8+ years a nice bright yellow - the paint is called Spiced Butternut and so far I really like it. Once I get that finished - needs one more coat of the paint and then a coat or two of polyurethane I will put together that corner of the room and have a start. The color scheme is yellow, blues and greens. Project 3) is a crochet sweater I am trying my hand at. I was really good and didn't buy any new yard, I am using stuff I had already and I work on it mainly when I watching tv. Its actually almost finished and I think its turning out well.

I am going to try to get back into posting and also to take and post more photos of projects as they are in progress and completed.

No comments: